TK231's ESB Jetpack build

Freakin' AWESOME work, DVH! Can't wait to get my hands on this pack...

Everyone - I cannot stress enough how great Lou is to work with... he is extremely patient and meticulous, and his work has been nothing but top notch. I can recommend him wihtout hestiation to anyone considering his painting service.

Best,
- Andy

Awesome work, mate. I have all the exact same components. I am also waiting for the rocket collar so I was going to magnet & bolt like you did. Great minds think alike. This gives me great confidence in what I was going to do seeing that it does work ;). Cheers, mate. Where abouts have you mounted the battery/button pack for the beacon. Oh, and how are you attaching the trap door to the back of the pack?

Great job! I have my own MOW kit and am using this thread like a Bible! Sanding and trimming tonight...then attaching some of the parts...What type of glue did you use to bond the plastic? Does Gorilla Glue work?

Hey, how did you attach the harness? I have a newer model, but just want a few pointers before I get to that point! Thanks!

Hi, where I can purchase just the rocket part of the jet pack? I would like to replace the one I have on my Life-Size Sideshow Boba Fett Statue. Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back