Altmanns Darth Vader

Metadude

Active Hunter
I have a question regarding this helmet. #250 has popped up on ebay and I'd like to know whether it is worth at least $400 (if it goes that high for bidding) In collectable value? Or should I just pass it? I don't want to over pay for this if it isn't even the slightest bit collectable

Dude , go to Kmart and by a hasbro voice changer, it is as accurate and as valuble , Just cos it has a price tag like that doesnt mean its worth it,
yes in some twisted reality its got some value being it is limited to like 1000 or so, but there are much better vaders out there

If you were considering it as an investment, passing would be best, the only reason id see any one wanting one of these now (and no offence to any owners) but is to have one of every licenced Vader helmet out

save ya bunda man, i have a altmans boba which is thin and has cracked easily, and the quality is bad, but thats all i could get at the time, and the vader looks like someone comppressed his head on the helmet very out of proportion, sad production makes rubies look good.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back