running the gauntlets

hi everyone,
has anyone got humbrol colour list for rotj gaunts, scarlet and wine are the closest i can see for base colours.
cheersx:D

Cheers Monkey, they are my first go at gaunts, but after I finish painting my MOW's and couple of other things, I want to make another pair, as the MOW's are a little to snug for me, but they are a good reference for my next build, as I intend on taking a mould of the next build to make some FG ones, money and time is always the factor, so see how things go, plus I want to finish my first Fett, but will post pics of the MOW's when painted.
cheers

These are things of beauty! :cheers

Humbrol isn't listed for ROTJ gaunts at the link below (Humbrol is listed for some other Fett parts), but a combo of Floquil and Testors is. It might provide a good starting point and you may be able to find some equivalency charts to get you close. MindMeister put this together last year and others then contributed, but in its essence it is based on some of the awesome paint tutorials on the forum. Check it out!

Boba Fett Paint Colors - MindMeister Mind Map

thank you fella's, it turns out why i thought the colours didnt look right, was cause the humbrol cans were different yet marked the same, i had also checked out that site you mentioned fettered, i think it was in a previous thread you may have brought that up, cheers again, i see some conversion charts with other brands, but being in the nt, it is not today, not tomorrow, not tuesday, not thursday, so we are very limited with selection, unless you buy off the net and wait, which still the old afghan traders would have been faster than aust post,.
cheers

Uhoh, I'm starting to repeat myself! There is definitely a lot of patient waiting needed in this hobby. It sounds like where you are that goes for everything. :(

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back