501st/MS Mandalorian event pics

Lady Fett

Jr Hunter
Hey Guys! I was able to attend my first official 501st/MS Mandalorian event at the local baseball park--Trustmark park! Thought I would share a couple of pictures! It was a really great event and the community really had a lot of fun being able to take pictures with all the guys in costume. Everyone looked great. Thanks again David (dlzx9r) for turning me onto this event! I cant wait to go to more in the future! Feel free to add any personal pics you have as well to this thread! (FYI: the boba fett pictured is dlzx9r)

SW3.jpgSW2.jpgSW1.jpg

SW3.jpg

SW2.jpg

SW1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was fun !! Katie u was a hit. I'm still getting phone call asking about u :) was awesome meeting a fellow denter in real life :) I'll get some pics u later.
Thanks texfett I could not have done it without this awesome site or the ppl on it :)

Cool pics, did you make the R2D2 Skirt yourself? It's pretty darn cool!

Yes I did make the skirt myself... thanks :D

This was fun !! Katie u was a hit. I'm still getting phone call asking about u :) was awesome meeting a fellow denter in real life :) I'll get some pics u later.
Thanks texfett I could not have done it without this awesome site or the ppl on it :)

oh goodness....well i really enjoyed it too and meeting everyone!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back