REVIEW: terminal fettler's Perspex® rangefinder

KaanE

Well-Known Hunter
Today I have received my PP#2 rangefinder made from real Perspex® by our own terminal fettler. First of all, the last time someone offered an accurate Perspex® rangefinder clear piece was long, long time ago (SingleSeat was the guy) so having again the chance to own this is really appreciated.

The rangefinder comes between two foam pieces which are inside a plastic box which is inside a protected bubble wrap envelope. A nuclear bomb wouldn't even make a single scratch to it :lol: When opened you can find the assembled rangefinder with an extra Polaroid® lens cast, almost impossible to tell from a real one. The outter rangefinder support is made from polyurethane resin, flawless, sharp and crisp and almost ready to paint. I would really like to learn how terminal makes the moulds for those because... man, you have to see it!

The Perspex® bloc is really clean, sharp and feels really smooth when handled. It attaches to the outter box with two magnets which are attached to a very thin aluminium piece on the Perspex® piece and, when assembled, it really fits like a glove, no seams, almost "fully pressurized".

DSC_0175.jpgDSC_0176.jpgDSC_0177.jpgDSC_0178.jpg
DSC_0182.jpgDSC_0183.jpgDSC_0181.jpgDSC_0180.jpg

Replica on the left, genuine on the right:

DSC_0184.jpgDSC_0185.jpgDSC_0186.jpgDSC_0187.jpg

And the last pic, the box with something I've been collecting over the years ;)

DSC_0188.jpg

So... Really, if you're able to get one, just buy it, no regrets for sure

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back