from the Woodman......

woodman

Active Hunter
I felt like I needed to post a little info concerning my work schedule. I've been busy with health issues of my Mom and Dad, she just lost both legs from diabetes and my Dad is in late stage 4 cancer so I've been spending alot of my free time dealing with them. My schedule is still the same and from this point forward things will be running smoothly again but I have several orders that are waiting to be finished and shipped. I am still taking all orders for everything I make since prop work is how I make my living. I just wanted to give a heads up and let everyone know why their stuff hasnt gone out.

Thanks guys all old standing orders will be ready to ship on May 1st.

Woody

I'm amazed that your keeping things running smoothly with health issues like that arising! I'm terribly sorry to hear about this unfortunate news Woodman. I pray that things turn around for the better!

The dented helmet is here for you! Don't give up hope!

Sorry to hear about your parents. Its amazing how you still remain so committed to your work despite whats happening to you and your family. Stay strong! Thoughts and prayers to you and your parents.

Like I said in previous engagements I hope everything goes as well as it can at this point I wish only the best for you and your parents and hope everything gets better, like I said take your time with our orders family comes first

As i said during our convo on Facebook, sorry to hear this about your parents bro. Really appreciate you getting those blaster stocks out to me during all this. My thoughts are with you and your family. all the best.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back