Jango Fett's Helmet Dent

Mandalorian Guard

Active Hunter
Hi all,

I was wondering when does Jango Fetts helmet get dented in AOTC? Has anyone got pics of before, during and after the incident it gets dented? Could you please post up if you have the evidence.

Also does Jango wear have a smooth helmet anytime when he is waering the arena jetpack? Any pics would be appreciated.

Thanks

The helmet gets dented by magic. It appears first when Jango is climbing to launch his rocket to Obi. And Nope, the smooth helmet was never worn on Kamino. There is a long thread about the dent, just search for it :)

He Getsit from either when he head buts Obi Wan or when he crash's in to the platformeither way its in that fight, I personally think its from the head but Ive watched that ovwr an over

an no the helmet is always dented in the arena

It's hard to nail down exactly when in the Kamino battle that he gets the dent, and part of that is the fault of the CG animators. I grabbed some quick screen shots...

First, the money shot of Jango that was in the first trailer. Right at the beginning of the battle he turns to see Obi-Wan coming. **Human/no dent**

ScreenHunter_01Apr220801.jpg

Then, right after that is the CG model of Jango about to take flight. Here, he does have the dent **CG model/dent**

ScreenHunter_04Apr220807.jpg

Next is when he fires the rocket from his pack, and the dent is still there...(notice the range finder aimed at his back too) **CG model/dent**

ScreenHunter_02Apr220802.jpg

Yet, after he crash lands and loses his pistol he does not have the dent. (blurry pic, hard to get a clean shot of this as it is literally only a second or two long) **human/no dent**

ScreenHunter_05Apr220808.jpg

But after he gets kicked by Obi-Wan and headbutts Obi-Wan the dent is present. It's also after he crashes to the ground losing the jetpack, but I can't get a clear shot of his helmet in between those two scenes. **human/dent**

ScreenHunter_03Apr220804.jpg

So, it's in there that the costumers switched to the dented one.

Ribann: Do not try and see the dent. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
eopie: What truth?
Ribann: There is no dent.
eopie: There is no dent?
Ribann: Then you'll see, that it is not the helmet that dents, it is only yourself.

Woao! nice thread, jango fetts general culture, but I like without dent, because shows a jango with a semi used ammo costume............ but all this info from Eopi is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is my place and costume

Pictures by snowaure - Photobucket

hey guys I need to find the blue hoses and gloves if you know some info let me know...............because for now I use black hoses and gloves..................

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back