My embarassing ESB helmet.

looks great. i know what you mean though as far as seeing your own imperfections on it. i have a msh2 that i converted to a jango. i have nearly completed it and i have reworked the dome three times as i want to get it right. but people says it looks fine. u can see it in the jango section under helmet progress thread.

kevin

Here are some more pics of this helmet... Now in special Outside Edition!

I'm thinking about selling it, so if you like what you see gimme a holler over PM. :p
empireout00.jpg

empireout01.jpg

empireout02.jpg

empireout03.jpg

empireout04.jpg

empireout05.jpg

empireout06.jpg

empireout07.jpg

empireout08.jpg

What exactly is wrong with it? I think this is reverse physiology to get people interested or somethin lol cause it looks good to me.

i agree with cal196, this one would be more appropiate, 95DP
helmet2.jpg

To many shades of silver, weathered way too dark, cracks where the guy screwed the visor in, did i mention to dark, front halfway accurate, back is not even close, side of helmet broke and reglued on RF side, oh yeah its way to dark lol

helmet3.jpg

helmet1.jpg

BUT i couldn't beat the price with a severed wompa arm and i guess i can say the top mandible is straight

I've been getting a lot of PM's about this helmet. Thank you all so much for your kind words. i've actually kind of gotten used to this guy's ugly face and i think I'll be keeping it for a little longer. I think it makes good reference for my next MSH-2. :)

I hope BaddBlood doesn't mind, but I managed to separate him from his helmet and it arrived only this morning.

This is what it looked like to refresh your memories:

Boba_front.jpg

He might have been embarrassed by it, but I'm damn proud to own such an awesome looking bucket. Seriously, he did an incredible, incredible job with it. It looks just as good in real life as it did in the pictures! You rock man!

Cheers!
TJ

you got that helmet? very nice, that is a great looking helmet. dont deny us some shots of it when you get closer to completion.

jeezycreezy wrote:

I hope BaddBlood doesn't mind, but I managed to separate him from his helmet and it arrived only this morning.

This is what it looked like to refresh your memories:

Boba_front.jpg

He might have been embarrassed by it, but I'm damn proud to own such an awesome looking bucket. Seriously, he did an incredible, incredible job with it. It looks just as good in real life as it did in the pictures! You rock man!

Cheers!
TJ

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back