Vancouver Fan Expo

divisionstreet0

New Hunter
Anybody TDHers going?

Frantically working on getting my fett to a passible state for this weekend. Trying to figure out if I really feel like spending the 30 bucks for a Jeremy Bulloch photo op. But then again, didn't I just spend 30 bucks on gauntlet darts? :lol:

At the very least, stop by and meeting him where he's signing autographs. I met him this past weekend in Toronto and you could not meet a nicer, more polite fellow.

I agree, he is a very down to earth nice guy. He was telling me that I should go to the SW celebration 6. Got Jeremy & Daniel Logan to sign my helmet. It was an awesome experience!

30 dollar photo and an autograph line up it is. Saw the interview with him after he was presented with his suit, anyone who's been Q's assistant is bound to be awesome. I'd like to speak five words at him before being ushered away by eager comic con volunteers.

No Vancouverites on TDH? It's our first year with a major con. I think every city in the world beat us to that one.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back