My ESB TK; Jango in a Holding Pattern

Though my Jango is not 100%, he's wearable; I still need to finish the harness for the "stubby" jetpack and I'm waiting on my LSFU Vest. So, in the meantime, to go with my wif'e Christmas present to me, an eFx Ep.V Stormtrooper Helmet, I decided to start a TK. Ordered a set of Armor from FISD (whitearmor.net), picked up a hasbro blaster and a DoopeyDoos conversion kit, and I
m on my way....

Hasbro Blaster 1.jpgHasbro Blaster 2.jpgMiddle Conversion 1.jpgMiddle Conversion 2.jpgTK 1.jpgTK 2.jpgTK 3.jpg

I know it's not easily accepted, but I'm taking a few "liberties" with the blaster. It won't be cannon, but I feel it will be a decent representation. My biggest peeve is that I get some very smooth, clean lines. In regards to the armor, I have absolutely NOTHING to reference in regards to other kits or builds I have seen in-person. So, IMHO, this kit is beautiful! It came packages extremely well and I believe is from Armor Master. I obviously have some work to do on the side seams, but I think it's coming along well. It's difficult to hold in place on my limbs, measure, mark and cut, when I am the only one working on it. The biceps are currently drying with E-600, and I'll soon start the forearms and the legs. I have the boots already (can't remember the maker, but they are NOT CA Boots), as well as the neck seal, gloves, under suit, belt and holster; several of the items ordered from TROOPERBAY.com. Anyhow, what are your thoughts????

By the way, I am a BIG FAN of casual jeans day on the Death Star!!!

Jason

DARN YOU!:lol: Now I just may have to do one in the future LMAO!!! Looks awesome man...my favorite is the wrist bling! Lets talk soon...need to nerd out soon:cheers

Stephany - Yep it's a great idea. They are usually not to scale, but can be the base for some awesome builds. Especially with some production-made kits from sites like DoopyDoos, as well as individual pieces from extremely talented artists on sites like TDH.

By the way....noticed that TODAY was your join day. WELCOME to TDH!! This is an AWESOME place with an unbelievably friendly, helpful and SUPPORTIVE group of people; none better! You are in good hands if you are prepping for a journey (or two) of builds.

Jason

I have an AM kit too that I am turning in to a Sandy. It is not a bad kit at all, and there are some great tutorials on FISD on how to build them. Check out Pandatrooper's AM build thread for one... he works miracles.

Its looking great so far, man. Keep it up.

I have an AM kit too that I am turning in to a Sandy. It is not a bad kit at all, and there are some great tutorials on FISD on how to build them. Check out Pandatrooper's AM build thread for one... he works miracles.

Its looking great so far, man. Keep it up.

Yeah Terry always has helpful builds. I am going to build my T-21 from his tutorial, and my daughters Ahsoka pack from his tutorial as well :p

Well, I have pretty much established that I am TERRIBLE at actual "PROGRESS" pics; I give a START, MIDDLE, END. Anyhow, after 6hours in the garage and lots of CA glue, this is where I am. I have these on whitearmor.net asking for suggestions/input, but any from here are greatly appreciated as well. Some obvious things to come are DROP BOXES, O2 CANISTER, BLASTER HOLSTER and some better strapping:

IMAG0983.jpgIMAG0984.jpgIMAG0985.jpgIMAG0987.jpgIMAG0988.jpg

Jason

wow, that looks pretty good man, until a few days ago the stormtroopers never really appealed to me, now I'm seriously considering making my own :D

Nothing out of the ordinary; just a build I always wanted to do. Like the other builds (Vader & Jango) I learned alot. Mainly what I would do differently. The kit (AM) is good, but is ideal for someone about 2 inches taller than I am. I still like it though!!

On to my R2D2 Cooler modification!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary; just a build I always wanted to do. Like the other builds (Vader & Jango) I learned alot. Mainly what I would do differently. The kit (AM) is good, but is ideal for someone about 2 inches taller than I am. I still like it though!!

On to my R2D2 Cooler modification!!!

so who at fisd did you order your armor from?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back