UK FETT'S Unite

supa troop

Active Hunter
Hey Guys
This is a call out to all UK fett's in particular but we would welcome Fetts from around the world too.

Its a long way off i know but theres nothing like planning ahead imho :D The RPF/TDH UK prop Party are excited to announce that Jeremy Bulloch will be in attendance at our Stand in November, to celebrate this we would like to get the biggest gathering of Fetts together at the show for the ultimate picture With Jeremy, this has never been done in the UK before and its only fitting that TDH should be the ones to pull it off

Please make a note in diaries for the Memorabilia Event in the UK November 2012 and be a part of UK Eventing history

Hey Guys
Id just like to clear up a few things regarding the Idea to have as many UK Boba Fetts present at the November UK Prop Party for the Ultimate Picture with Jeremy Bulloch.

I have spoken with the current CO of the UK Garrison, while he will not endorse the event he did say that any members of the UKG wishing to take part in the Picture can do so if they cover up their UKG Decals.

As this is a combined Prop Party with the TDH and RPF the choice on the day is entirely yours, im sure you will agree with me that this will make for an awsome sight at Memorabilia and from start to finish i estimate the whole Photo Shoot would take no longer than half an hour

I hope we can get as many Fetts to sign up for this on behalf of the TDH and its UK members

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back