rotj armor green??

Bobaroo

New Hunter
as im in australia i cant use paint color names from america as reference.painted my armor but to me looks way too dark.does anyone have a real good image of their armor front on ? just trying to work out how dark to go as movie shots seem lighter green.doin my head in lol.

If you go to the 'Gallery' in TDH's main tabs and look under the exhibit photos for Boba Fett, you'll get some of the best reference you can hope to find! Hope this helps...

http://m1166.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/chriso878/IMG_5792.jpg.html?newest=1
IMG_5792.jpg.png

Hopefully this looks OK

Here is your image compared to the ROTJ Hero left chest plate:

ROTJ Hero Left Chest Plate.jpg

The original armor is more like a dark green (not green/blue like yours) and heavily weathered with misted black in some areas.

RAF, cheers mate :) even the pic of the original looks slightly blue green when light hits it such as top left corner.mine is quite dark green as u can see in the bit the suns hitting. Guess its a case of trial n error, I Misted it with black it prob just doesn't show up too well. I know it needs weathering as well but gotta get the green close first,been Misting various mid/ dark greens and black.
Cheers f f

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back