Webley...Rubber EE-3 Blaster

Okay. Here are the latest pics tonight. Sorry for the crappy photography. I'll get better pictures tomorrow.

inprogress01.jpg

New%20Scope%20012.jpg

New%20Scope%20008.jpg

New%20Scope%20009.jpg
http://www.sci-fire.com/New Scope 009.jpg

I had to modify the mounting stand-offs for molding. I hope they are okay. And I forgot to show the final rubber split connector. Not beautiful but I think it will work.
New%20Split%20Conn%20003.jpg

Unreal!!!! I can't believe how great that is turning out!! This is very exciting! Can't wait to get my grubby little paws on one of these. AMAZING!
Damian

I got to throw these things around when I visit john awhile back...guys, this stuff is AWESOME ! I had my hesitations with rubber,but when he handed me a sample trooper gun I damn near fell off my rocker. Truly a master of his craft !

Here's a few Perspective shots to give you an idea of how far the Flash Tube sticks out of the barrel.

Fett_Scope_Mount_02.jpg

If you look at this pic you can see the Scope Mounting Brackets are solid so I think it is good you made yours solid.
Fett_Scope_Mount_05.jpg

Here is a great shot of the barrel length
esb_rifle.jpg

I hope these help to make the determination as to how far the barrel will stick out.
http://www.dugan.ws/rpf/bobafett/esb_rifle.jpg

Ugh. I didn't realize I was missing a part. I need to get a hold of one of these so I can mold it. Does anyone have one that I can buy or borrow that is okay with me molding it?

fettlever.gif

HEEEELLLLLLPPPPP! I want to finish this project!

That is part #65 (Connecting Rod) from the Revell Visable V8 Model Kit. The model has been a large part of the Greeblie world as far as Star Wars is Concerned. This particular part is visable on the EE3 right above the Trigger Assembly as shown in this picture:

ee3esb.jpg

Hopefully we can find someone that has one of these for John to mold for the gun to avoid any further delay. So come on peeps! Pull your resources and lets help get this together!
:D

Hello

Here is a drawing I did to show the comparison in 3D.

The flash tube extends out 6".

Hope this helps.

Alan

Webley_3D_comp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back