Webley...Rubber EE-3 Blaster

copied from prior postings;

"The connector is an AMP .200" Commercial MATE-N-LOK 6 way pin-housing with a latch locking mechanism. AMP part# 1-163035-0."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that explains it... I've seen these things hundreds of times!

Never figured that they were that part though... wow, how annoying.

LOL. Truthfully, I'm glad that all you guys know what part is what. I'm very new to this and personally wouldn't know one scope from the next.

Dude you kick a$$!
Can you do a mold of me, so I can have a substitute when my wife starts bitching about the money I am pouring into this project? :D

LOL. I'm glad everyone is interested in this project as much as I am. I can't wait to see the ESB version out of the mold. The ROTJ version will follow shortly after. I need some parts for the ROTJ version if anyone out there has some clean originals that I can mold. Let me know.

I've just updated the list again. If you are interested but are thinking of buying at a later date, please at least let me know so I can run extra parts. I will do another run by the Summer time if you miss this run.

this is looking sweeter and sweeter every time I see it. I"m so glad i'm on the list. Can you update me to the fully painted version!

Oh, just out of curiosity, are you going to be molding the scopes out of rubber? If I were to get hold of a real scope would you be able to put it on instead of a rubber one? I just love being able to look through them. If not, no biggie.

You have been upgraded. The scopes are designed to be rubber. If you'd like, I can leave the scope off of yours. You can always attach it later if you want. The scope will be glued in place. You can use pipe clamps or whatever to attach to the rubber EE-3. Let me know.

ahh, if it's glued then go ahead and put it on like the others. I've already had one break in half just above the trigger guard...don't want to take chances with another.

Yea...I saw those commercials where the guy is suspended by his construction helmet in that I beam too!
That stuff is powerful!
LOL

Okay guys. We are coming up on the close date of the ESB EE-3 blaster run. The list will close Monday January 31st. The guns are in progress already. The sample EE-3 will be complete for show and tell by by Monday also. Payment will be due by Friday, February 4th. If you can't make this date, please let me know and I will work with you as best possible.

Webley%20001.jpg

Webley%20006.jpg

firstwebley.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back