FP v2 vs v3 armor

Look at the original V.3 thread and you will see the comparison pics. Sizing is almost the same but some shapes and especially a lot of curvatures changed as well as the dents. Knees were really improved and the backplate was the first made as the screen used one. Also, I think the ABS used is thicker on V.3.

Pics are lost but I saved them long time ago so I'm reposting them. Chris, if you want them to be removed just let me know:

abplatecomp.jpgrightbreastcomp.jpgplatescomp.jpgleftbreastcomp2.jpgleftbreastcomp.jpgkneecomp.jpgkidneycomp.jpgdents.jpgcompbell3.jpgcompbell2.jpgcollarcomp2.jpgcollarcomp.jpgcodcomp2.jpgcodcomp.jpgbellone.jpgbackplatecomp.jpgrightbreastcomp2.jpg

Pics are lost but I saved them long time ago so I'm reposting them. Chris, if you want them to be removed just let me know:

No sweat, I appreciate that brother. Incidentally, the pics are back up. I had my permissions screwed up that old pic folder.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f25/fp-armor-version-3-a-22811/

I hesitate to say anything more just yet, but my V.4 is just around the corner. I remember saying V.3 was to be my final version. But sometimes circumstances can force us to eat humble pie. V.4 though is truly the end of the line. There's just no where left to go from there. I've just not announced it officially until I get the back log cleared :cheers

Chris

No sweat, I appreciate that brother. Incidentally, the pics are back up. I had my permissions screwed up that old pic folder.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f25/fp-armor-version-3-a-22811/

I hesitate to say anything more just yet, but my V.4 is just around the corner. I remember saying V.3 was to be my final version. But sometimes circumstances can force us to eat humble pie. V.4 though is truly the end of the line. There's just no where left to go from there. I've just not announced it officially until I get the back log cleared :cheers

Chris

Ohh yeah!!! I knew there was a reason I haven't painted my V3. ;)

Chris

Sounds like I may have joined TDH at the right time! Guess I will lie low until V.4 comes out...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back