RC RF help and questions?

very stresful indead. I went to Wal-Mart today and bought the motorworks car for $9.88. Took it apart and wired it up. After playing with the wires and almost giving up I finally got it to work. It will go both ways and this one even had a red LED wired to the board and lights up when it moves. It also has one xtra white wire which was not used and I am unsure what it went to but I obviously don't need it. I have not figured out how to make use of the LED yet but it is working now. I am glueing screws into the helmet like Mobius did on the Boba helmet I bought from him.

The white wire could be the anntenna, don´t remove it.I found out if I removed it the rc would not work. I installed the radio cotrol board in side the barrell of my blaster so it is needed to make it work 100%

mobius wrote:

The white wire could be the anntenna, don´t remove it.I found out if I removed it the rc would not work. I installed the radio cotrol board in side the barrell of my blaster so it is needed to make it work 100%

No, there was also a long black wire which was the annetenna.

hey, does anyone have any PICS of how to connect the Servo to the Range Finder? any help will be great. thanks.
~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back