greebles

Sni9er

Active Hunter
hey guys

long time lurker on TDH !

looks like i might be able to begin a project sometime this year !

I'm UK based, and i come with an offering (im away i currently cant acess the cargo hold, however i have acess to some old electronic stock, and i wonder if anyone has any use before it gets scrapped !

let me know either way, i havent had time to search but some of the buttons etc just look around that era of sci-fi prop building use, so i thought i'd through out the offer pics:

temporary.jpg

more to come just a bit later !

What's your asking price?

i'd say around £10, not really looking to make cash just to help somone out !, but shipping charges would be the main hit, depending on how you want it

I can strip the facia (then ad £5 to the item cost) and get a shipping price ( i'd imagine under £10) so rough total of around £20/25

but to ship the whole unit would require a little more research (probably £20+ unless you wanted to pick it up in newcastle haha!), to my knowledge it is still in working order, but I can retest ( as it may color your decission on how you want it (i.e facia or whole unit)

i'd imagine cost of the full unit + shipping would be around £30-40

would be quite easy to set up an oscillator on one of the channels to make it appear like somthing was happening, unless you just wanted the guts ^^

anyway .. unit #2 and #3:

temporary-2.jpg

temporary-1.jpg

i also have a friend who repairs older electronics who's willing to send me pictures of any stuff thats sue to scrap, incase any of you guys want the goodies !

Its interesting how the shape of the "number counter" looks like the keyslots of Boba's helmet if you rotate it to straight up/ down. Its curved too. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back