Belugas17's Jango Fett

Hey guys,

Been really busy lately & hardly have anytime to tweak the suit. Due to the weather here, my Girth belt & Holsters are starting to have mould on it. Got to clean it once a week to prevent mould from forming on it again.

Not able to find the right kind of paint to weather the armor. Hopefully I can get it done up soon... It's too clean to be a

Some new pictures from a few events that I trooped.

My son in Jawa for a Star Wars movie event function
JangoJawa.jpg

Met Windu & we became best pal for the night
Windujango.jpg

Some random shot with lightings in the cinema
JangoUnderlights.jpg

Fund raising troop at one local primary school for their students
Loyang.jpg

With the Republic Commandos
IMG_2622.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars Bathing Ape Launch

Group Photo
BathingApe.jpg

This guy looks familiar
HanSolo.jpg

Jawa shopping for his new star wars t-shirt
Jawawannabuytshirt.jpg

We found the driods
R2C3.jpg

Bringing smile to the people around us
Smile.jpg

It's been a long while since I update on TDH.

Just finished a birthday party trooping today with $500 donation to a Charity.

Nice photo taken by one of our Legion member.

JangoFett.jpg

Enjoy :)

More photo updates of the few events

Singapore Toys, Games & Comics Convention 2012 - promoting 501st Legion and doing our part for charity.
Jango14_zps78f3d705.jpg

At the Launch of Singapore Post - Star wars stamp series (Singapore Toys, Games & Comics Convention 2012)
Jango13_zpsa8e97098.jpg

Our adopted charity for the convention charity drive - Children's Cancer Foundation (Collected about $1,700 from 2 days of trooping)
Jango16_zpsb73048ba.jpg

Father and son was there to lend their support for charity
Jango15_zps77407a92.jpg

Red Cross International Charity Fair 2012
Jango_zps84eb9cf2.jpg

With our Red Cross volunteer at our photo taking area
Jango6_zps5023b1d7.jpg

President of the Republic of Singapore visiting the fair
Jango7_zps1d15b7b3.jpg

Our hardworking Red Cross volunteer helping out with our photo booth
Jango8_zpsc8955947.jpg

If you took a piece of a sponge and some acrylic paint (that looked like mud) to your armor, you'd have a solid Jango. Your helmet is weathered; why not the rest of the suit? :) Otherwise, thumbs up!

If you took a piece of a sponge and some acrylic paint (that looked like mud) to your armor, you'd have a solid Jango. Your helmet is weathered; why not the rest of the suit? :) Otherwise, thumbs up!

Hey Ribann,

Yup. Trying to find time to do the weathering on the armour but work been pretty heavy lately. It's just too clean for this Jango I know :)

Hopefully the coming photo updates will be a weathered Jango :) :cheers

You are living the dream man, raising money for kids and making them smile. Right on brother!

Thanks bro! I am proud to be part of this 501st Legion family to bring smile & hope to the people around us.

Am looking forward to our yearly Salvation Army Christmas Kettle charity drive at various shopping malls. But most likely not in Jango but a Stormtrooper :)

Waiting for the main parts... a couple more weeks on flight suit, ~7 weeks left on the Cruzer stuff. I have the Jetpack, but have been playing a little too much SWTOR lately :p

Hi all,

It's been a while... Went trooping for on 4th May for Free comics day as well as a Hasbro FB "Like" page launch.

Am fortunate to be capture with a precious moment and featured on the local newspaper.

Enjoyed :)

Kiss from little Princess Leia
mayforth04054e_zpsd15513bd.jpg

Moment captured and published on newspaper
945868_10201367883497975_2118163226_n_zpsb7e5ee0c.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back