How do I dye Jango Fett Tubes?

thrax

Active Hunter
I have a set of MOW Jango Fett gauntlets with the perfect dark blue color but I am assembling a new set of gauntlets with clear tubes and the white braids. Anyone have success in dyeing their tubes dark blue??

Thanks in advance.

Some people uses RIT dye to dye clear visors, I think it could work. Just let the tubes in the dye for a long time and repeat proccess until you're okay with it.

Shoe polish worked for browning my Boba ones. Try navy polish? There was a thread that someone did (don't remember anymore) where he tried like seventeen different things and documented it and none of them put the shoe polish worked. I would just leave it overnight and wipe it off in the morning. Mine are permanently stained.

I started with clear tubes, dark blue RIT dye, and a bucket of water. Mix and let sit for about 1 day.

I used RIT denim blue for my tubes. I just mixed it in a bucket with hot water and put them in. Make sure you get all the tubes filled with the dye. If you don't they could dye unevenly. My tubes took the dye pretty quick, so keep checking them till they get as dark as you want.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back