Hi from the Netherlands

Dana

New Hunter
Hello,
My name on this forum is Dana. I'm mostly active on the Mandalorian Mercs forum, because I'm making a costum Mando.
My son Xyyyr already has his costume finished. I converted a Hasbro helmet for him.
This forum gives me a lot of additional information, thank you'all! I'm getting close to the stage to start weathering my plates. I've seen a lot of info on this forum, so I have some reading to do!
I hope to be finished bij mid-April, when we go the the Elf Fantasy Fair, a big convention in the Netherlands. We'll team up with the German Jai'galaar Clan, with whom we've been trooping last year.

Welcome! There's so much great information and people in TDH, I'm sure you're gonna like it here.

Sounds that you'll fit right in... Keep us posted about your costume progress. And don't forget to post pics!

Cheers,
-Frenzy

Okee, so I posted like... never. This forum has been very helpful making my Mando. We started our Dutch clan almost two years ago and never stopped trooping!
I am actually looking to do a second costume, a Jango. Budget is limited, experience has been growing a lot all those years. My son is 15 now and is making armor and props out of sintra.

- - - Updated - - -

This is me last weekend at a troop.
10959589_10203334742720515_4536995039578914540_n_zps21f20620.jpg

My son is second from left.
10985903_10203334761280979_7330176822230256991_n_zps490662b5.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back