Fenixprops?

Very helpful comparison pics , but i have to say that the larger set would be inset into the block, making them look shorter, on say for example RKD's Knee armor, but if you have a set of boba maker knees the Fenix might be ok i guess. When i look at the way i'm constructing my own Knee armor i will not be able to inset the launchers and the Mojo's would be too long. Mojo's are more suitable to most of the Knee armor available, making them more accurate .

I managed to inset Darkside knee darts into my bobamaker knees. They are the same size (more or less) as mojo's. So it can be done.

I drilled holes of the appropriate size through the fiberglass. Nerve wrecking and required some filler to fix a few areas. It wasn't very clean, since it's hard to drill through FG cleanly with the kind of drill I used. But it's all covered up now with paint and doesn't show. To fix the launchers in place I used epoxy putty inside the knee.

All in all it wasn't hard per se, but somewhat scary.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back