Fenixprops?

Hey TDH. Been saving up for armor parts now (I'm still working on saving up for the rest of Redkraytdragon's armor :)) and I was looking around to see if there were any cheap parts that aren't usually included in kits such as knee darts and those darts that are on the right gauntlet. I noticed that fenixprops on ebay sells them for relatively decent prices but I'm not sure.

I know that the knee darts are inaccurate (they aren't designed to go inside the knee pad but just on top held by a screw and washer and the gauntlet darts aren't as long as they are suppose to be but wouldn't be a big deal one in the gaunts) but for 12 bucks and 12 for shipping would it be worth it? Most people I've seen on TDH who sell those type of accessories are outside the US thus way more expensive... :facepalm (sorry international guys!)

If anyone knows about fenixprops stuff or if anyone knows people who make and sell those two parts within the US (or fairly reasonable international prices for a US buyer:p) let me know! Bottom line though, accuracy is my main concern. I've been dreaming of a great Fett all my life so I wanna do it right but if fenixprops' stuff are really good deals maybe it's worth it?

Thank you for your time guys!

Archaster777

Fenix props are ok. Ive delt with him before and hes an honest straight up guy with good quality parts. The accuracy is hit or miss though.

I recommend Mojo-fett and Dark-side for any aluminum parts you may be looking for, such as the gaunt darts and knee darts. Between the 2 of them they make almost every aluminum part you can think of for the Fettman.

Fenix props are ok. Ive delt with him before and hes an honest straight up guy with good quality parts. The accuracy is hit or miss though.

I recommend Mojo-fett and Dark-side for any aluminum parts you may be looking for, such as the gaunt darts and knee darts. Between the 2 of them they make almost every aluminum part you can think of for the Fettman.

^^^^^
that, if you dont mind the wait Fettpride includes resin darts in his armor kit, which are accurate as far as resin ones go...other guys do not and metal ones can be had which are REALLY nice

The only metal parts I would pick up from Fenix are the armor studs. The knee darts are small and I'll replace mine with Gav's at some point.

STUDS WHAT....i will be looking at this when i get home...that is about the only part that is hard to get from someone...I wish serenity was still around I also wish I had ordered a second set

I bought the knee darts off fenixprops when I first started to put my costume together. They were ok as a starter and the quality is good, but they were incorrect size wise. It depends on how accurate you are looking to make your armor. If it's accuracy you're after, I would agree with the other guys on this thread on alternative sources.

I bought a helmet liner from them it took almost 2 months to get and smelled like super unleaded gasoline it was supposed to be new I later sold it

Hi guys and gals , i have a set of fenixprop knee darts but am hopefully receiving a set of accurate ones from mojofett . As soon as i get them i'll post a pic of both sets ;)

I asked Lucas (fenixprops) to do a custom padded leather helmet liner last month for a project I'm working on. It was something he hadn't tried before, and he came up with a really cool modular padding system (separate top, sides, and a second padding piece for the top). The stitching was great, the communication was great, and the whole thing worked out wonderfully. So, if you're looking for soft parts, he's willing to try custom work.

Jep, also worked with him a few times together.
Made with him a new RotS Vader cod. And the result was very good.

For to show up his skills,here's my vision i made with him, he still made a new one after this, with better details.
It has a rubber core and a real leather lining, so a little bit more complex as the usual OT cods.
4j7but28ybns.gif

m24a4c5xglmh.jpg

vuj4vfyau5c.gif

Good lord! thats a huge difference! I actually have the fenix ones *blush* (got em for free cuz he was making other stuff for me in bulk at the time) they dont seem that small, but i guess they are......i guess ill be giving Mojo MORE of my money! hahaha!

Hey no worries Lou like me suppose will be ok if you do a mando merc ! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

And yes mojo's on the left ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back