Looking for a GMH (PP2) helmet painter?

Mojo Fett

Well-Known Hunter
First off, not sure if I have the right area to post this (you'd think I would by now.. lol) but if not please move. (y)

Basically with the impending release of my 'MFP' GMH aluminium ears I'm looking to have my #4 GMH lid painted? I'd like to hear if any helmet painters out there (myself not one of them ;)) could PM me - or email gavdrew007@aol.com about having it painted.

This is a tad random for me but as I've invested allot of time in this project I'd like the helmet to match.
Are there any painters currently on the GMH Ears interested thread? ;)

Cheers,

Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had the free time right now i would love to take a stab at it for you never done a PP2 but always up for a challenge.

This is a perfect timing, because I'm in the process to updated the Pre-Pro #2 helmet stencils (I was never satisfied with the result). Superjedi did an awesome Pre-Pro #2 paint job, he might be your man.

Yeah, I saw this thread last night, but unfortunately my schedule lately leaves me precious little free time. :(
I enjoyed doing my PP2 and I'd love to tackle another one, but I won't have any time to do one until at
least late June. Sorry, Gav!

Yeah, I saw this thread last night, but unfortunately my schedule lately leaves me precious little free time. :(
I enjoyed doing my PP2 and I'd love to tackle another one, but I won't have any time to do one until at
least late June. Sorry, Gav!

Not a problem bruv... I was testing the water as when the dust settles on the GMH ears I'll have my #4 that I will not be able to do justice too. :facepalm
So I figured that if any painters were on the ears list then some 'arrangement' could be made.
Thanks for the post mate.

Gav

Obi Wan; "He can go about his business."

Stormtrooper; "You can go about your business."

Obi Wan; "Move along."

Stormtrooper; "Move along! Move along!"

lol sorry. I couldn't resist!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back