New Member saying Hi

TrevOwnz

New Hunter
Hello all I have been watching you very closely...

Over the years I have been looking at this site, 501st and a few others but never really got involved in the forums because of not having time with school and work. I have finally decided to start a build. Boba and Tusken have been my two choices when building. I know the cost and what is needed to do something like this and my main problem I know I'm going to run into is my size. Not much meat on my bones I'm afraid. I usually see things in the large or medium range. Anyone that is a small have a finished build so I can see what mine will look like. Also anyone with a PP2 red/yellow arm Boba build. That is my favorite due to the color scheme. Not sure if that is going to be the build of my choice due to the amount of work I will have to put worth making my own props like the flame thrower spring. It's a hard choice picking which Boba to do.

Well a little about me. My name is Trevor and I live in the Orlando area in Florida. Went to Celebration and Star Wars Weekend last times. Planning on going this year too and would like to meet you guys. I've been a Star Wars guy my whole life and when I was in 12th grade I wore a Star Wars shirt ever single day of the school year. Bet won. I'm not one of those guys that is interested in a build for 5 mins. I've been looking online for years. I have read your thoughts about some of the cheap ebay guys and I plan on buying most of my stuff from you guys when I get the money. Stuff ain't cheap! Going to start with a helmet and I looked at a few members helmets and I will be buying within a month or so probably (if you will sell to a new member that is). Like I said I'm in school and go to Valencia College for Graphic Design and I'm towards the end of my first AS degree and will be starting my Web Degree next semester hopefully.

Would love to hear about yours builds, local people, and meet ups.

Welcome aboard!!!

I cannot speak for most, but I know I will be in Orlando for CVI (as I have been to all other Celebration in the US), and getting started now is a great idea!!

Welcome aboard, and don't forget to hit up tor local 501st garrison for some assistance on the Tusken!!

With the massive amount of history in Boba helmets I wanted to get one thing clear.

FPH is the helmet made based off screen shots and reference to look like the PP2 helmet and...

GMH is the helmet made from a actual cast of the PP2 helmet making it the most spot on helmet to the PP2

I wasn't sure what IRL or AOSW meant. I want to get these things understood so I know what I'm buying, reading and referencing.

I have come to the conclusion that I will do a SuperTrooper build. Because of it's rarity in the community and events I would love to be part of small group of full ST Bobas.

I have started with messaging asok for a helmet. Not having wear marks it is more ST than the FPH or GMH helmet as far as I can tell. My problem is going to be finding a correct ST gauntlets because I know the flame thrower slightly resembles the ROTJ gauntlet.

So I have these things planned out so far. PLEASEEEE feel free to add names or locations to find parts I will need for a SuperTrooper build. And info on helmets or names for things helps me to understand everything too. Also if I listed bad sellers/makers or wrong item I need PLEASE tell me.

Build planning for Boba Fett SuperTrooper

Helmet - asok - contacted
Armor - looking for info (LFI)
Gauntlets - LFI
Blaster - LFI
Knee - LFI
Shin tools - LFI
Boots - CAboots (probably)
Belt - BooBoo Fett (will contact later) http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/boba-fett-ammo-belts-bbf-continuous-run-35232/
Jetpack - MoV Star Wars Boba Fett/ Jango Fett Costume Prop Jetpack | eBay
Suit - eBay Star Wars Boba Fett Costume Prop Jumpsuit Small | eBay
Flack - eBay Boba Fett - Vest Flak Jacket - Star Wars Costume Prop Armor | eBay
Ankle tie - eBay BOBA FETT - Ankle Ties/Spats - ESB / ROTJ - Star Wars Costume Prop Armor | eBay

I believe Arturo(Seeker) is working on that flamethrower, AOSW is Art of Star Wars, FettPride makes Dentless armor, also makes an MR Proto helmet which is similar to Asoks FP Budget but has a correct dome, sperate ears which u can replace with metal ones (more appropriate for ST as theyre exposed) Gaunts you could use standard Gaunts with the Flame Thrower like i said ask seeker, maybe FP gaunts with turos box or a custom one...shin tools talk to Bobby Fett UK he has his own casts of the real tools he does which are real nice....Blaster This will be a fun one....its not a regular one do a search there are a few people who have tackled this prop as there is the sling gun and a machine gun based rifle should be fun to do, time to find the beach towel

By correct dome you mean no dent? I'm just trying to get a good looking helmet for a decent price. I will upgrade to the best helmet on the site one day.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back