St. Baldrick's 2012 - Raising money for children with cancer

asok

Well-Known Hunter
For St Daldricks Day, stbaldricks.org, raise money for childrens cancer. Dawn, my wife, has registered for the event at Claddagh Irish Pub in Plainfield Indiana at Metropolis Mall on saturday Mar 18 at 1. Team name is Bloodfin/501. Goal is $250, but at least $200 raised and she will shave her head completely bald, 150 buzz cut. Dawn is going to be donating $50 herself to get started.

Here is a link to the team Bloodfin/501st - A St. Baldrick's Team

So, if you live in Indy and what to come by, please do! And/or if you would help and donate money for a childrens cancer charity, that would be great!

Thanks!
Asok

I can guarantee a lot of itchy scalps. :) How do I donate? You can blame me when your wife asks, "Where did it all go wrong?" Right now.

To all who gave, my wife wanted to say thanks!! :cheers

I will post photo's later. When you see them you will see she already has short hair and may not think it is a stretch. What you don't know is that about 2 months ago she had a coworker come back to work who just lost of her hair. My wife and some others shaved their heads that day. She was cute when she called to tell me what they did. Thinking I would be mad. How can you be mad when she does it support a friend.

If I remember, next year I will try and raffle of a bucket or 2 with the money going to the same place.

To all who gave, my wife wanted to say thanks!! :cheers

I will post photo's later. When you see them you will see she already has short hair and may not think it is a stretch. What you don't know is that about 2 months ago she had a coworker come back to work who just lost of her hair. My wife and some others shaved their heads that day. She was cute when she called to tell me what they did. Thinking I would be mad. How can you be mad when she does it support a friend.

If I remember, next year I will try and raffle of a bucket or 2 with the money going to the same place.

Glad we could help. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back