Stalk up and down ?

dlzx9r

Active Hunter
Hey guys. How do u guys lock your stalk up and down. Like a MR. I got a remote but the motor is to big for my head to fit in the lid. Well my head is to big lol. I have commander 8 metal ears on a FP P. any suggestions.
Thanks.

The only thing I can think to recommend is one of those servo motors they use to control the steering mechanisms in an RC car. It might work.

Yeah I tried it. My head won't fit in the lid with it in. Would like to be able to have it go up and down manually . With it locking like my master replica . Figuard someone had taken one apart at one time. I've look for some kind of locking nut but no luck. I have some small earth magnets i'll probley drill in but not sure they will hold it up good.
Thanks though :)

Thanks f4r and nasty I'll try that and
Go by the hobbie shop and check on a low profile servo. Would have though the kit I got would have had the smallest servo :(

the servo that came with my kit was a tad too big as well so I brought a lower profile and has metal gears as well. The first one had the plastic gears which failed while I was hooking it all up and the stalk kept coming down hence I turned to the metal gears. So far so good and no probs.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back