Question: Jetpack

Metadude

Active Hunter
I know i've been making a few threads lately on the forum, but I only do so when I'm genuinely curious
How much would it cost for a jetpack? Preferably one within the $150-200 price range, I should get some money once my stuff in the cargohold sells

$300? okay, guess that's my goal to save up for, but would there be any cheaper makers that are less accurate or made of a cheaper material? (I tried scratch built and failed twice)

hehe Im in the same boat man. Tried a couple scratch builds and totally botched them. I *really* like MoW's, just wish I could find one in your price range myself. So far though sadly 300 is the cheapest Ive seen =/

Send them a PM usually they are more than willing to set up a paycheck to paycheck payment plan with you if you can't buy in one lump sum..

I have an ESB jetpack I'd be happy to sell in a month or two. Not as accurate. But it's good still! Pic of it here:

422860_10150528500366542_578481541_9174759_134901688_n.jpg

MOW isn't cheap (no jetpack really is in my opinion lol) but, after a lot of research, I thought is looked the best and was made out of a great material. Totally worth saving up for!

I have a MOW and it is worth EVERY penny!

Jaybox's there dont look half bad, and if he's in your price range...id grab that and upgrade to MOW, BKUK or BobaMaker later

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back