Greetings!

Chapterbrother

New Hunter
Another beginner here!

I'm from Sweden, 19 years old and I'm a huge sci-fi nerd. Unfortunately, student grants don't really let you go wild with collectibles and such but I am remedying the financial problems with a job in the near future, so hopefully this will allow me to buy better materials and tools so I can blow some minds at conventions and Halloween parties!

With that said, I'm profoundly interested Star Wars, Star Trek and mainly Mandalorians. What lead me here originally was me looking for places where you can buy authentic Mandalorian suits but, no such luck was present. They all looked pretty tacky and low-quality, and I had never heard about "costume" communities where people share tutorials and how-to's. When I first found this place, I had a rather healthy interest in costume making but unfortunately it turned into a rather wild obsession hahaha. I really have to get started soon so I can finally calm down!

Please do hook me up with all the essentials like books, resources, various beginner's advices, interesting reads in general and of course the tools of the trade; what I really have to have and so on.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I am welcome here despite my young age! My soul is old, if that matters. :lol:

Welcome to the forums!

You may want to check out the Mandalorian Mercs site as well. Those guys are the experts in custom Mandalorians, and you wont go wrong there.

I will look forward to seeing your progress, and the one bit of advice I will offer is be patient and start small. It will all come to you.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back