Value of Master Replicas Boba helmet

Metadude

Active Hunter
Hi everyone, I know i'll never get my hands on a dp deluxe... so I've decided to start asking about the master replicas helmet. How much does the Master Replicas boba fett helmet, with COA and plague sell for now?

EDIT: *plaque

my bad... XD ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
They go fo a few hundred if its the normal one, BUT its not shaped properly has a pinched visor. I wouldnt buy one but thats just me.

I'm not out for 'exact' detail- more so for collectability :)

EDIT: besides, it's my only 'cheap' option for a completed helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
bobamker has a kit for roughly $350 but he also does paint jobs and I got a price quote from him a month ago and he said $750 for either ESB or ROTJ so he really does it all haha

One of the issues is how the sides of the vertical part of the T-visor taper in towards the bottom of the helmet instead of running parallel all the way down. And while I have never seen one in person, I've read that the paint job is sort of a hybrid between the ESB helmet and the Pre-pro 3 helmet. So you're not getting a true representation of either helmet.

Then, how could the price of such a helmet go UP? It makes very little sense :( I thought something like that would go DOWN in price, An almost spot on helmet costs less than $800

Sad face :(
****... I could probably afford a good boba helmet if I bondo'd/repainted my MR 327th star corps helmet :( Korbanth/Triomiret is a douche...

Alot of ppl knock the Master Replica Boba Fett helmet,
i say thats ******** or jealousy i have a master replica number 0257 its beautiful

My helmet has the curve in the visor all the detail BM & FP put in plus BM
helmets are fiberglass thats RAD! FP molded plastic
you choose i did.

onejob.jpg

I have one of these, so I get to make fun of the visor. :)

The tapering at the bottom of the visor and the paint job doesn't offer the best representation of the fett helmet with the other choices out there. For the price collectors pay for it its kind of outrageous compared to what you could have for a much more accurate helmet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back