How does the armor fit a small female?

Dizzy

New Hunter
Hello all! I am quite new here. I have always wanted to be Boba Fett. It might sound odd because I am a woman and I am not sure how many female Bobas are out there. That brings me to my first question. I am 5'7" 120lbs. Will the armor look right on me? With StormTrooper armor I am a reduced size. The Helmet is normal but the chest, arms and legs are a little smaller. Boba doesn't have as much armor but I am afraid the chest and gauntlets might look funny on me. Unlike ST it doesn't look like there is an option of getting smaller pieces.

Second question is where is a good place to start on finding the armor?

Thanks!
Dizzy

Hello! Welcome to TDH! Luckily Boba has a thinner muscle structure (in comparison with Jango Fett if my information's right...) so fitting into the soft parts (jumpsuit, gloves, ect.) should be a piece of cake. However, unless you can find a way to pad the underside of the vest that supports the armor, the plate armor will look odd against the female structure. I believe there are tutorials somewhere of how to make armor that would fit your figure more that "standard" Boba Fett armor.

I'm just a guy, so I haven't researched much in this aspect but I hope this helps you out some! Good Luck!

5'7" isn't too short for boba. though you would probably want to find some smaller armor plates. fettpride version 2 armor (i think he still has those molds and can pull vac cast from them) are a bit smaller than most other armor, and they look awesome! though if you can't get that from him you're probably going to want to download the wizardoflight armor templates and scale them to your size. then you can make your own custom fitted armor out of a cut up trash can or some 3mm sintra (foamed pvc) sheets.

with the gauntlets you can always put some padding in them for a snug fit so they don't flop around if you have skinny arms.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back