Ribann's Jango Fett (Finished March 2012)

Not too bad for first try at changing the color :p

colorchange.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dang dude, you're looking good so far!

I agree. The jumpsuit is looking much better than before. The color isn't as strong and looks faded like it's needed a serious wash or two due to intense bounty hunting.

Weather it's Boba or Jango, taking time to work with the jumpsuit like that can really pull a troopers outfit together. Looks awsome man!

Ad a little hint of heathering on the jumpsuit, and you'll be good.

Nice turnaround.

Weathering will come later tonight. Any last advice on adjustments? I have a garrison member coming over tomorrow help me suit up and take pics for 501st acceptance. Speak now or forever hold your peace :D

Again, sorry for the bathroom shot :p I tried to edit out the toilet paper in Photoshop haha

398909_570390906461_157000866_31433566_616841169_n.jpg

I was about to make a joke about missing a glove when I noticed the iPhone...yeah those things don't work so great with a glove on, so they?

the jumpsuit looks much much better dude, I love it! I would be surprised if you didn't get 501st status! The only thing that might mark some points down would be the creases in your belly armor. Both Jango and Boba had the same smooth curvature if I remember right but that could be an easy fix depending.

Good luck. You should be proud!

Hey! those gauntlets are on backwards... and so it the range finder, you have it on the wrong side of the helmet :lol: just kidding man.

Yeah looks good, the only critique I see if that the collar needs to sit flatter and the thighs may be a smidge to close to the cod piece and could be dropped (towards your knees) about an inch or half an inch... but those are minor things, it looks awesome man!

Both Jango and Boba had the same smooth curvature if I remember right but that could be an easy fix depending.
- No, Jango had the hard edges on the sides of the belly plate.

yeah the thighs need to move farther out on the legs, they should fit more toward the outer thigh..

Okay, well, I am kinda standing at a angle, so that might account for why they look so close in, Mullreel. I will double check tomorrow though :)

TLobe, as soon as I took that photo I attached an extra snap to each side of the collar armor to make it sit flatter. Looks much better :)

I think I will drop the thighs down a tad.

Thanks for the critique everyone. I will post photos again after I receive my BH status. (y)

Looks good man. I am 6'1" too, so it is good to see that someone our height can pull it off.

Even without adjusting the minor suggestions above, I don't foresee you having a problem at all getting a BH designation in the 501st... as for the helmet size you mentioned above, I believe the helmet should sit between the clavical/trapezious muscle area when wearing without armor, so the width looks pretty good, but yeah it does sit a tad high on your neck. Cruzer's BKBT is a bit bigger, so sometime down the road you could try upgrading to one of those (you can always sell whichever you don't end up using ;) )

I don't really know why it sits high on me. I purchased the helmet off of a guy on ebay without knowing who Asok, Saint Nasty, or the dented helmet was. The helmet is slightly warped on the left side, but I don't know if that effects how it should sit.

I did pick up that BKBT CC lid that Cruzer was selling not too long ago. We'll see what works :)

Thanks everyone! I got my 501st approval/acceptance today. I tip my helmet to all of your amazing advice.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back