Jango Knee Armour Sculpts

bobamaker

Active Hunter
Finally started work on Jango Knee Armour. I will be publishing WIP pics as always on my website in the next few days. I'm sculpting each knee in three sections, then joining them before moulding. This means that each knee will be one single cast, no building or glueing. Once moulded I will be selling both plain fibreglass copies and Aluminium Coldcast versions.

First section is complete, here's where I'm at...

DAZ

Knee_Sections.jpg

I sculpted the "outer segment" for the left knee today using an oil-based clay (Chavant). I'm really pleased with how this turned out. Next step is to sculpt the outer segment for the right knee then I can make a mould of both, make a resin cast of each piece and use these on the final sculpts.

DAZ

Jango_Knees_5.jpg

Jango_Knees_6.jpg

Jango_Knees_7.jpg

Jango_Knees_8.jpg

Jango_Knees_9.jpg

Jango_Knees_10.jpg

Jango_Knees_11.jpg

The other side's now finished, here's the pair together. Before I can cut the indents into these where the launchers sit, I will need to make the launchers. So this will be the next step...build the launchers.

DAZ

Both_Knees.jpg

One question Daz, are you going to make two complete knees and then mould them, or just one frontal piece, and glue the sides on each set?

Finally started work on Jango Knee Armour. I will be publishing WIP pics as always on my website in the next few days. I'm sculpting each knee in three sections, then joining them before moulding. This means that each knee will be one single cast, no building or glueing. Once moulded I will be selling both plain fibreglass copies and Aluminium Coldcast versions.

First section is complete, here's where I'm at...

DAZ

Kaane
;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back