Kamino Saber Dart(Need pics!)

I must say the one in the screen caps do not look anything like the other one pictured here IMO.
1.jpg

thank you thank you thank you
I´m starting my jango´s costume but Here in mexico I´t impossible to get a helmet :(

can you help me please????!!!!!

I think that guy on the RPF is the one that burned me and many others on the TDH. Everybody was telling me that dude was long gone. I was buying a Kamino Saber Dart and I think I lost out. Just be careful of who you get stuff from.

hint: What I'm doing when I'm going to buy stuff from a new person is to ask from others that have been on the TDH boards a lot. Ask a moderator, they give good advise. :)

I recently bought a so called set of Jango armour on ebay and the guy s*rewed me over. It wasn't Jango Armour at all and most of it in his photo looked right but when I received it, it was mostly children's gear. Was well ticked off.

My advice on ebay is ALWAYS ask questions, even if they sound dumb ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one that came with the Bounty Hunters Guild Guidebook box set. I will try and make some drawings and take some detailed pictures in the coming days.
s-l225.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back