Looking for help from a Fett abroad

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys and gals,

My son just received this Social Studies project from school called Flat Stanley from his first grade teacher. When I read through it last night I told my wife that I would check here to see if any of my Fett brethren would be willing to help out. The short of it is to send this paper figure my son has colored to some one outside of California but preferably outside of the US. I would prefer somewhere outside the US myself so that he can learn about another country and its culture. He would stay with you for 2 weeks before being mailed back, attached is a PDF containing the instructions. If anyone here would be willing to help out with this I would be willing to cover shipping cost back and any small items that may get set back with Flat Stanley. Please drop me a PM if you are willing to help :D or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rob
View attachment Flat Stanley.pdf

I would help, unfortunately I'm going to be traveling for work over the next couple of weeks. I did a Flat Stanley project a few years back when I was still teaching English, and Flat Stanley in Japan was a big hit. In addition to the photos from last time, there's a video, divided into four parts, on youtube (links to first part). I'm still in Japan, but no longer teaching English, would love to have another go at it- I'm living in a different place, different job. As I said, though, my schedule just wouldn't work for it right now. Perhaps the photos will help inspire someone else to take on the project, though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back