Bo Katan A little side project for a friend...Bo Katan

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Started on this about 2 weeks ago and can't put it down.
:)

IMG_0279 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me down for one. Are you going to do that armor too? Please do!!!!!

And yes please dont put it down. Also when your finish with the helmet, start on the armor and please dont put it down.

:D

Lol, you're crazy man! You're the armor maker...and I'm just the helmet guy. ;)

Could the two of you just get a shop together and open a business!!! We all need your skills....to make up for our lacking. This looks VERY PROMISING!!

Come on! your the man dude! you made that badasse backplate and those badazzes guantlets. Do it bro!

We should all do an international common project, each one does one part/piece and then everyone gets one of each :D

Keep the good work Cruzer!

Yeah man. those boy kicks butt! I dont know what he's talking about me. I havent made armor in ages. You gotta do it Cruzer! theres going to be others wanting your stuff. And here, I created a picture gallery for you. :D

She-Fett - a set on Flickr

Unfortunately I only have enough time right now for making the helmet. Plus I would still like to finish my Deathwatch armor sculpts and would like to try my hand at the v2 Viszla helmet. :)

The helmet is looking good..........I can't wait to see some one tackle the the new Visla helmet too.

Did you base this one off of your smaller sized helmet cast?

This helmet is a modified deathwatch helmet, so it's going to be a tad smaller than that helmet after all of the modifications. As it is right now, the Female helmet will have an inside circumference of 26" at the base of the dome.

Thanks guys for the encouraging words. Here are a few more pics. The rangefinder ear is temporarily attached until I can finalize the rangefinder attachment and construction. I also still need to fill in the little rectangles on the keys so they are straight slots. Let me know if you have any recommendations for improving the accuracy.
Thanks,
Cruzer

DSCN1509.JPGDSCN1510.JPGDSCN1511.JPGDSCN1512.JPG

DSCN1509.JPG

DSCN1510.JPG

DSCN1511.JPG

DSCN1512.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back