New Project - My Son's Desert Skiff Bed

Thanks guys!

Check out the sweetness that arrived today! This is a Sarlacc rug that a member from the RPF just graciously donated out of the blue to my son's room. Looks really great and adds that something extra!

492-600x450.jpg

Taking a break from the room at the moment to work on R2, but it's almost done!

That rug is sooo perfect for that room! Very nice of the RPF member to donate.

You should have Winnie the pooh sittin down in the middle of the pit :)

I was able to get a few odds and ends done in the room today. I am trying to finish up some of these little details on a couple of projects.

First I painted and mounted the second sun.

IMG_8756-600x400.jpg

IMG_8757-600x400.jpg

Then I printed up a few images on some heavy duty adhesive paper; I did a Landspeeder, couple Sandcrawlers, Jabba's palace, and the legs of R2 and 3PO.

IMG_8752-600x400.jpg

IMG_8753-600x400.jpg

IMG_8754-600x400.jpg

IMG_8755-600x400.jpg

Not much left in his room to finish, I never did get around to putting more details in the landscape, but I think for the most part I can call the room done. And he's happy with it!

WOW you should rent out his room...like a bed and breakfast...or better yet make a whole B&B that is Star Wars themed in every room

This is friggin fantastic!!! But it may get me into a little trouble with the wife. You just gave me a whole lot of ideas. :lol:

WOW, what an awesome room. Great job dad and what a lucky son. Love the little details and the wall decor. Again Great job!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back