My first boba fett build Pic Intensive 90% done!

Kcr7pr

Active Hunter
Hi there,

New to forums and wanted to say hello, Kerth age is 32 i do pro gaming (www.proskills.us) I am a boba fett since I can remember and after doing some google searching i found this place, a little bit of heaven on earth. I have message a few members to start buying and create my fett suit. I got the electronic retail helment but after seen some of the helms in here i decided to create my own. Feel free to message me about any unwanted boba fett stuff that you may have wasting space in your room or any stuff that you can craft . I can do paypal or trade gaming stuff (xbox 360, ps3, games etc)

Hope to be involve in this site a lot! and hopefully post my final suit in a few months or years.

update 7-13-12
IMG_20120713_215359.jpg
=

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the community and help on this project hopefully getting an armor set soon from a cool member. Anyone interested in trading an xbox 360 with 2 games for some fett gear??

time for some updates, got my first boba parts this week, thanks to ghostrider for the fast shipping and great communication.
IMG_20120214_222902.jpg

helmet will be replace asap lol

IMG_20120214_222757.jpg

yes, then mannique is a female given to me for free from a uniform store in front of my work lol. More parts on their way hopefully by the end of the month this should look 60% completed

HI Kcr,

I am working on my first Boba Fett (ROTJ). The TDH is a great place start...I also found TK409's site, great site. I'm researching armor now, and I am glad to have this site and community for research.

thank rafa, and i agree 100% with you rich, this forums have been my passion for the past months..the community have been great so far I dont want to go into how much i have spent in the past 3 days cause my wife could read and fill for a divorce but... most parts are on their way. I am only missing the Jet Pack, ee3 riffle, boots and fettronics chest ligths. Ordered 1 dp helm for me to paint and 1 custom helm already painted. Special thanks to ghostrider who have been a great seller for most soft parts

Cant wait to post updated pics of the incoming gear !

Kcr,

I am looking for armor, i don't have a workshop to make armor. I met a gentleman that bought his armor from RKD. It looked great and good quality. Who did you use, OR does anyone know how I can get in touch with RKD armor?
I am going to order my fettronics from tk409.

Bought the armor from ebay good rated member already painted esb style.. Looked great will post pics soon

Frenzy / Kcr,

Thank you. I will try to get in touch with him. I am looking foreward to post my Boba Fett suit.

Rich

np man :)

well my dp 95 arrived today, this one i will be re painting in a few days and will be used for trooping out

:
IMG_20120216_191502.jpg

IMG_20120216_191507.jpg

IMG_20120216_191434.jpg

IMG_20120216_191443.jpg

IMG_20120216_191426.jpg

IMG_20120216_191727.jpg

I heard the dp 95 with white inside was better than the green one, anyone knows whats the difference if any, also any threads on how to modify this helmet ?

thanks for any leads or help i can get with this

Frenzy,

Frenzy...thank you for the info, I spoke to RKD and ordered a full set of armor. Thanks man!

Rich

upgraded to fp v3 armor, got my ee3, catboots, toespikes, fetttronics mow guantles etc, gonna be posting pics soon:

IMG_20120320_215100.jpg

started paiting the armor and I thougth it was gonna be easier, not happy with how the knees and shoulder looks ( comments are welcome) gonna redo them

IMG_20120327_150534.jpg

fluid masking havent been remove yet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back