Hello TDH from a pep builder

TonyD

New Hunter
Hello all, I thought I had better introduce myself, as I have joined a couple of forums after spending ages reading them as a guest.

My name is Anthony, based in the UK currently with a real passion to start a pepakura build. I've heard mixed reviews with this technique, but its something I am looking at developing, just need to get round to filling up the printer with some ink.

The first step for me will hopefully be a clone lid circa episode 2, then hopefully move onto the armour before an animated clone or some other realm. (its still on the drawing board for me, i'll post up some preliminary paint schemes to whet your appetites whilst I stick together a forest's worth of card!

If you've ever used pep or are considering it feel fre to chat to me, maybe we can help each other out!

Tony

Hey Tony,

I too have just started working with pep and google sketchup. I have used it to make a missing piece for my gauntlet. I am also using it to build a vintage cylon.

I hope to use it for a Boussh helmet for my wife after the cylon is finished.

Hi mate,

Sounds good, It helps to hear that some one's pep work is going well. I've got quite a few plans for it, mixing up different parts from different files to make other lids and armour bits.

Let me know how your project goes, Tony

Hey Tony,
I'm addicted to pep! it's all down to what you feel comfortable with. i also do scratch and mould building and feel its good to try them all. I have already tried building a boba fett in pep although the scaling was slightly off so it's a tad too small. going to retry. Good luck with the pep and have fun. I'd like to see how you get on :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back