New Jango / new member

Devil9895

New Hunter
Hey Guys

Just wanted to introduce myself on here, only recently joined. I was initially going to do a ROTJ Boba but have decided to go for Jango Fett instead, after all he is the Daddy :lol:
I've started sourcing some parts of the armour and my lid is on the way, i'll update with pics as i go along.
I'm in the UKG and have a few costumes, Sandtrooper / Biker Scout, but i'm looking forward to getting Jango completed so bad.

Look forward to chatting with you guys more:)

Welcome Devil. I heard some guy name Seeker has some nice Jango stuff for sale. Ammo Belt and Harnesses.

:D

:lol:

Welcome Devil. I heard some guy name Seeker has some nice Jango stuff for sale. Ammo Belt and Harnesses.

:D

Yeah! The guy name Seeker indeed has very awesome Jango stuffs like Ammo belt, harnesses and all. Definitely won't go wrong if you are getting the items from that guy.

Ohh... He is one of the Best around. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Devil,
Good to see you on here mate, your at the best place for jango parts. Already excited to start trooping with you as jango :D
Like I said if you need a hand just say.

Welsh

Ok now i've hit a wall guys so I need some help, most of my Jango build is going good, but i'm having a really hard time finding the shin, boot and back plate armour, If anyone knows where or who, please please pm me and let me know as i'm stuck guys

Cheers

Those pics better come soon mate ;)
Really looking forward to seeing where you are at, ive seen you posting in a few threads so I know the gear your getting is top notch. We need to organize another armor party or something.

Welsh

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back