Mojo Fett. Where is he?

JayBox325

Hunter
Hi everyone,

I paid for some Mojo Fett toe spikes from Mojo Fett himself about 2 weeks before Christmas. He said he wasn't going to post them until after the Christmas rush so they didn't get lost, which I could understand. But he also said he'll let me know when he has sent them. I haven't heard anything since. I have PM'd him and posted in his threads, but I still haven't heard from him. Last time I checked I think a few other people are dealing with the same issue.

Any news? Thanks.

i wouldnt worry about anything ordered from Gav. He ALWAYS comes through. Im sure he'll be poppin up soon. Remember this is a haobby and "life can happen". He's usually good with communication. Its only been a couple of weeks since christmas, so id give him a little more time beofre messaging him again. I myself have actually PMed him about the shintool rods, and he hasnt gotten back to me yet. Hang tight, im sure he'll pop on soon!

I also PM'd Mojo but no reply, I can only assume the fella is enjoying an exotic holiday while we suffer the freezing cold, unless he's gone skiing.

I ordered some things from him back in Nov, and it took awhile (longer than expected), but everything arrived in good order and looking great.

My order was paid for on November 28. It's been almost 2 months, and still nothing in hand. I understand people have Internet issues, but I'm pretty disappointed.

Gav is one the guys on this board that you do NOT have to fret over. Just hang tight, Gavs stuff is ALWAYS worth the wait.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back