Kal Skirata Kal Skirata costume in the works, for now the helmet

EagleEye

New Hunter
I'm 5'3" and my fiance introduced me to the Kal Skirata character and got me all excited about making the costume. On Christmas she got me a Asok helmet to get me headed in the right direction.
kal.jpg

kal2.jpg

Up next is the armor, I'm having a bit of difficulty finding armor not just the makers but is it that important to have armor made of ABS? I'm seeing people make there's out of garbage cans.

I used sintra board for mine. And am merc and 501st approved. Gota say, it is strange to see kal helmets. My costume was used by a few LFL artists for pics they did of Kal. All those costumes out there are reproductions of my work. You almost have my weathering down to the T.

Thanks I'll take that as a extreme compliment, what was funny was that I followed you too much, I used red and had to switch to "rust" which doesn't exist anymore the new colors of that helmet are now champagne and cinnamon. Very Manly.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back