esb side arm pulse 40 question?

Unclefettster

Jr Hunter
just wondering for a bit of info on the pulse 40. is there a reason for the name and number? reason for that is i got one from ebay from a collector unfinished, but has a 60 on it. ive seen the pulse 40 with the number 40 on the side. mine has a 60. looks identical and huge compared to looking at pics of the gun.

Any info on pulse 40 would be great.

Dave

Its the size of the barrel. The 60 is longer than the 40. The replicas that Mojo-fett made were made with a 60 i believe, but since he had the barrels done in aluminum, he had them made the correct size to match a 40. So the body says "60" but its the size of a 40

yes. also, i have a real 40 and it didnt have the nook area for the safty in the trigger guard. keep your eyes open for that if you buy a real one. strange..
DSCF1943.jpg

That's because it's a PIRATE 40 instead of a Pulce 40. It's exactly the same as the Pulce, but the Pirate has a plastic tip at the end of the barrel instead of metal, and it doesn't has a hole at the trigger guard.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back