BMUK stuff any good?

Silver7s

New Hunter
Hey all! What are your thoughts on BobaMaker UK? I've got a helmet from Asok but that's about it at the moment. I see some of his prices are a bit higher than others, plus it'd have to be shipped overseas to get to me. But the costume pieces themselves look good, I think. I know we've got FettPride here on TDH, but it seems he's been pretty busy lately. How's BMUK hold up in terms of both durability and accuracy? Thanks in advance for your input!

Yeah, his stuff is great. I've worked on a couple of his helmets, including one in my own collection, and
my armor is made by him too. If you're going to paint it yourself, the armor and helmets all come
pre-trimmed and with a coat of primer on. I've literally taken his armor straight out of the box and
right into my paint area.

bobamaker is a top notch seller, his only fault is that there isn't a clone army of him to make more. he's usually pretty busy and his turnaround time is a little long but this is costuming, there are three things a part can be; cheap, fast, quality you can only pick two.

Bobamakers stuff is top notch stuff! My bucket is a bobamaker and i love it. If i didnt have FP V3 armor, id likely have BM.

I dealt with BM and I'm more than satisfied with his work, Daz clearly puts a lot of effort into his work so you won't be disapointed. He's easy to communicate with so your not left wondering what's going on with the build process.
Everything is delivered carefully bubble wrapped, and when those big boxes land on your doorstep you'll undoubtedly be very very happy with your purchase.
Good Luck with your decision.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back