The 501st Costume Reference Page.

JayBox325

Hunter
Hi guys, I was just wondering if we can work together to fill the 501st costume reference pages. ROTJ is completed (I think) but without pictures. Yet, none of the others have any information whatsoever. They list Holiday Special, Pre-Pro 1, Pre-Pro 2, Pre-Pro 3, ROTJ, Special Edition & ESB. Yet ROTJ has info in it. And as Boba Fett being one of the most popular characters, I feel it should have more info!

I would be happy to write up some bits but I may need a bit of help from some of the top authorities ;).

Cheers.

One of the legion member officers, Brian, is a member here, you would know him as "Stormtrooperguy". Im pretty sure they are working on it. Since the new legion membership officers have been in place they have been thoroughly going through the CRLs to get them in place and complete. I dont think they have gotten to Fett yet. They may be going by popularity of costume within the legion first, but thats just a guess. Technically it should be the bounty hunters guild that would put something together, as they are the offical detachment for the bounty hunters of the 501st. But alas, this site just always seems to be a step ahead when it comes to the Fetts. Maybe Brian will chime in and give ya the scoop. im sure any help would be appreciated!

That's correct. I'm working on the first revision of the ESB Fett........ looking forward to getting something nailed down.......

Sweet! I know the BHG should work on it, but when I first asked the 501st where I could get started they said the BHG, but there was no activity on the forums, followed links to here signed up, and BOOM two months later I have a believable Fett, BOOM 3 months on from that and I am still spending all my money on making it better! >.<

But that is cool that some people are working on it! :)

Hello,

TDH, while inarguably the best Fett Reference out there, is not a 501st affiliated site. So, any Legion specific work (like CRLs) happens on the Legion detachment forums.

The CRL project has been going for years, and will likely continue to go for quite some time in the future. If you are interested in helping out there, please head on over to the BHG!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back