"Occupy Bespin" T-shirt run now taking payments

greedo

Hunter
0c263225.gif

Hey guys,

I had an idea a few weeks ago for a shirt. I had a friend help me take it out of my brain and into an actual image. Anyhow, I am going to be making shirts with the image you see here on ASH GRAY T-shirts. it will be the above logo centered on the front only

This is a non-501st project and anyone is welcome to purchase a shirt. Please feel free to copy and post this onto your local garrison forums in your public section.

Prices are as follows:
$13 for adult Small-XL
For bigger sizes add $1.50
Shipping will be USPS priority for $5 within the US ( For up to 3 shirts )
If you are international and willing to pay the actual cost, send me a PM for a quote.

The run is now open and I will be accepting payments until the run closes on JANUARY 6th. The order will then be placed and they will be ready to ship out approximately one week later.

All you need to do to secure your order is send payment via paypal to this email:
kingninesuited@comcast.net
make sure to provide your size and quantity in the message box.

Enjoy!

....Also, This isn't meant to get people going on a rant about the actual occupy movements going on. It's a parody and that's all. Personally I could care less about either side of the arguments... I just thought this was a funny idea.

Greedo: 2 L *PAID*
Mosi: 1XL *PAID*
Furiousstyles: 1 XL *PAID*
Darthbarber: 1 XL
Taz4268: 1XL
Jabbasdead: 1XXL
fatlilryan: 1M *PAID*
Carlosspicyweiner: 1 3XL
Turbocam: 1 XL
Clonenolc: 1XL
nasigosong : 1M *PAID*
OldTonyKenobi: 1 XXL
TD-8821: 1L
Ribann: 1L *PAID*
Hoot: 2 3XL
TD 7406: 2 XXL & 1Sm
vader55th: 1XL
The Kreator: 1L
Yu-Kahn Fett: 1XL *PAID*
Wanna B Fett: 1M
MetalJedi: 1L
AdamBaker: 1 L & 1XL
TD 7406: 2 XXL & 1 Sm
TK2647 1L to Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back