CHRISTMAS THREAD

MirtaGev

Jr Hunter
I figured they'd start showing up eventually, so I'm making this thread so we can show off all our new Fett gifts :D

Christmas is a couple days early here because my mommy has night shifts in the ER, but of course I wasn't complaining. ;)
So show us your swag you hauled in this year! I wanna see the booty we pulled this year, so pictures! Lots of pictures!

So, as we see in the picture, I got a Boba mousepad and a Bobble Fett, haha. A cool mythosaur skull for my car, and a EE3 carbine for me to toy with, I plan on making it screen accurate, even though my first Fett costume will be a PrePro1. Is the Hasbro the same dimensions as his rifle? Anyway, I also got a Lego Star Wars Boba Fett watch, which comes with a cute little boba, and my mom found the Jaster Mereel crest and the mythosaur patches on MyPatchStore on Amazon for my stocking stuffers. I'm a happy little child right now. :3

Edit: They don't have to be toys, I wanna see buckets and gauntlets and jumpsuits too. :)

IMG_7895.JPG

Here is my ugly foot and my Sidewinder RotJ blaster with a tape measure. It is about 31 inches in full lenght. That shoud give you some idea of how close that toy is.

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

Here is my ugly foot and my Sidewinder RotJ blaster with a tape measure. It is about 31 inches in full lenght. That shoud give you some idea of how close that toy is.

Wow, look who's johnny on the spot with that measuring tape, thanks a bunch. The Hasbro rifle is only two feet, I'm missing some six inches somewhere. Hahaha, infer anything sexual out of that people. ;)

Have to admit to a bit of jealousy about your haul for Christmas.

Don't be, the amount of pain getting it through their heads that this was all I wanted for Christmas I wouldn't wish on anybody. I employed secret brain washing secrets to get them to see it my way ( I talked about tdh.com a lot haha)

Here's an image with some measurements for your Hasbro blaster (not made by me):

View attachment 57725

Rafal, has anybody told you that you're an asset to this community? You make stencils, have photo evidence, measurements... and you're not demeaning about it at all. You're helpful and modest, you personally share information with this site's users freely. It's quite refreshing. :) Although by rights after all the time you undoubtedly put into all your stencils and advice and information, we probably SHOULD pay you. ;) Thank you, buddy. You make me love coming back here.

Rafal, has anybody told you that you're an asset to this community? You make stencils, have photo evidence, measurements... and you're not demeaning about it at all. You're helpful and modest, you personally share information with this site's users freely. It's quite refreshing. :) Although by rights after all the time you undoubtedly put into all your stencils and advice and information, we probably SHOULD pay you. ;) Thank you, buddy. You make me love coming back here.

Wow! Thanks for the kind words!
I just do my 'job' and my payment is your (or anybody else) happy face. Usually I post only if I have something to say or share, or if I can help others by giving back what I've learned after I joined this amazing site, my second family.

Wow! Thanks for the kind words!
I just do my 'job' and my payment is your (or anybody else) happy face. Usually I post only if I have something to say or share, or if I can help others by giving back what I've learned after I joined this amazing site, my second family.

No problem man. :) Merry christmas TDH!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back