My girth belt

mightytank

Jr Hunter
So after I made this girth, I realized I only had 15 bolo and everyone else uses 20 or 21. Does this look totally wrong? I hate that I may have to redo it completely. What do talk think?

The ammo belt is a bkbt

Thanks for any input

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

uploadfromtaptalk1324405658788.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1324405675838.jpg

the height above and below the ammo belt doesn't look wrong persay, but the size of the bolo does.

I'm guessing that isn't 6mm bolo; and if you did 20-21 rows with the size you are using, it would look way off IMHO.

If you are ok with waht you have, I'd just stick with it, as only other Jangos would know it's wrong ;).

Well that figures. The bolo came from a belt that I purchased a while back on the boards. it was made by mp filmcraft. It had no backing and looked wrong do I decided to tear it apart and remake. Wish I would have made it from scratch from the beginning. Turns out it really isn't that difficult, but now I'm out a decent amount of money :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Here is a mockup I did in photoshop with what it would look like with 21 rows.

If you spent some decent money on it, I'd just go with it the way it is and upgrade to a film accuracy at a later date... again "most" people won't notice the difference, unless they are geeks like us ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1324405658788 copy.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back