Jango Fett Boots- "FRANKENSTEINED"

jarice4

Active Hunter
009.JPG007.JPG008.JPG006.JPGI just wanted to show you guys what I & a Shoe Repair store have been working on. I've had an original pair of kenneth Cole Jango soles for a couple of years then just recently I found someone that had 2 more original Jango soles right down to the "Blue Kill Stripe" as Christian is calling it,.. lol The only thing is that the two soles are both different sizes. So I have found & purchased 3 other pairs of Kenneth Cole boots with 4 things in mind to keep it as close to the original "PIT CREW BOOT" as possible that they used in the movie. 1st-it must be black-duh:wacko 2nd-It must have the Correct Sole!!! :D 3rd-It must be made of leather & have a "Squared-Toe"plus the toe area must be made of 1 piece of leather top to bottom. no two peices sewed together with stitching on the top edges of the toes. 4th- The Boot Shaft must be at least ankle high or shin height. "Like the original less the draw string" And Truely since the boot armor is covering the top of the boot & the bottom of the jumpsuit will be covering most of the shaft of the boot, I wasn't too concerned about finding a boot with canvas material sewed in. So knowing all that here are a few pictures of what the fist pair looks like so far. I still have a little tweeking to do & the shoe place has to sew the flaps of the sole on the sides to the boot. Let me know what you think. Thanks,Jeff

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back