Interest / Jango Gauntlets in cold cast

boba trooper

Active Hunter
Well ive been working on these babys for some time and now there almost ready to go just a few more tweeks and stuff to them and they should be ready to offer up on here to you guys, the gauntlets are made of fiberglass and cold cast, and all the other parts like flame thrower and little bits are made of smooth cast 327 and cold cast, I will be doing them all put together with full length hinges on one side and a hinge on the other side full lenght that the pin slides out from the front so there easy to get on and off, also they will come with a missile but no darts as they are too small for me to do and metal ones look much nicer, and they can be gotten off mojofett on here, also it will come with the piece from the front which is like two small darts but this part isnt shown, also a grapple hook can be gotten off darkside on here too but I will not be supplying these. If anyone has any questions or comments please post on here or give me a pm. Thanks for looking and enjoy the pictures.

Boba Trooper

jangoright.jpg

By snowtrooper at 2011-11-30

jangoleft.jpg

jangoright2.jpg

jangoleft2.jpg

jangoright3.jpg

jangoleft3.jpg

When i decided to put together a Jango Costume, BobaTroopers Gauntlets were the first thing i ordered after i saw the proto-type at the TDH prop Party in the UK last year.

Ive seen the quality of BobaTroopers work up close and i seriously cannot wait to get mine, the pictures IMHO do not do the actual gauntlets justice, the detail and finish is superb

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back