Officially Licensed: STAR WARS Movie Replica Leather Outerwear by UD REPLICAS.

DAVIDYR1

New Hunter
It's with great pride that we're finally announcing the release of our STAR WARS:Movie Replica-Leather Biker Wear Product Line.

All Star Wars product pages have now been made public, and the counter is counting down to the official product launch....Wednesday November 30th, at 12:00PM ESTime.
All prices and time frames will be posted then!

In the meantime all product descriptions and photos are now visible at UD Replicas.
(y)

stormtrooper_0003.jpg

stormtrooper_0013.jpg

imperial-08.jpg

imperial-01.jpg

Darth-Maul_0005.jpg

I also want to say a special thanks to eFXcollectibles.com for their awesome helmets. :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that nothing like this has ever been done before...and that said, we could not be happier with the results.;)

............there's more to come.

David

Glad you guys approve. :)
All prices, product purchasing windows and product deliveries will be made public tomorrow at 12 noon ESTime.
Prices vary but the Empire Racing Jackets are $298.00, and the Maul Cafe' Racer is $349.00.
The Stormtrooper and Shadowtrooper suits all have separate prices for each garment...meaning Jacket, pants, gloves and boots...and all items are competitively priced.
I think most who already know our products or have been customers of ours will be pleasantly surprised here. (y)

As for what's to come....well, there's a lot more in the works. (y) I have no reservations what so ever stating that Boba Fett, Jango Fett...and something extremely incredible with Darth Vader are all in the works as we speak, as is our Rebel Alliance Product line.:cheers Lot's more to come...but this first release does include some of our most ambitious work to date. These Stormtrooper and Shadowtrooper leather biker suits are by far our most visually stunning works to date. Not to mention the cool factor yet simplicity of the Empire and Maul jackets. Both easy to wear and certainly identifiable from the STAR WARS universe.
Needless to say we're all very proud of this first wave of product that in just over 24 hours will go live at UD Replicas)

Thanks again folks!

David

1 hour to go, then the site goes live!
Feel free to call me direct at 905-751-1800 for any product or most importantly SIZING questions. Remember, we use body measurements..NOT garment sizes for our goods. In any case, I'm here to help for any questions you may have.

David

Wow. I have a set of Frank Thomas full leathers for my street bike atm...this would be awesome if I could afford it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back